Terms & Conditions
|The use of this site and the information and procedures contained therein is governed by the terms and conditions presented below.|
Please read the terms and conditions carefully, by proceeding with the use of the site you will be deemed to have accepted them.
Blackrock Education Centre incorporated is a registered charity in Ireland with charity number CHY15210 and a business address at Kill Avenue, Dún Laoghaire, Co Dublin, Ireland. (hereinafter referred to as BEC)
1. All Sales are final.
2. This site is established in Ireland in accordance with and subject to the laws of Ireland and will be governed by the laws of that country. By using the site, you accept that your use of the Site and any information on the Site (including these terms and conditions), will also be governed by the laws of Ireland and if any claim or dispute arises from your use of the Site and any of the information on it, you agree that the Irish courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over all such claims or disputes.
3. The distribution of information on the Site may be restricted by local law or regulation in certain jurisdictions. The information is not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any such jurisdiction and persons accessing these pages should inform themselves about and observe any such restrictions. If you are in any doubt as to whether this Site can be lawfully used by please do not proceed any further.
4. The information and the products and services on this Site are subject to specific terms and conditions, important legal notices, warnings and restrictions, such as restrictions concerning the persons to whom they may be made available. Details of specific terms and conditions, important legal notices, warnings and restrictions are set out on the pages to which they relate. You should read those details carefully before proceeding as they are important. If you do not understand or have any queries on any of the information on this Site, BEC recommends that you consult a qualified professional advisor.
5. While we have made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on the Site is accurate at the time of inclusion we do not make any warranties, undertakings or representations as to the completeness, accuracy or reliability, availability, performance or functionality of this Site or any of its contents. BEC neither accepts nor assumes any responsibility to the user in relation to the contents and we exclude all warranties, undertakings and representations (either express or implied) to the fullest extent permitted under applicable law.
6. The information in this Site may be updated or altered at any time without notification and may at times be out of date. All of the contents of this Site, including these terms and conditions, are subject to change by BEC without notice. We accept no responsibility for keeping the information in this Site up to date or liability for any failure to do so. BEC may change the technical specifications of this Site or any portion thereof or suspend the availability or change the system resource applicable to the use of the Site or any portion thereof.
7. Access to and use of this Site is at the user’s own risk and BEC does not represent or warrant that the use of this Site or any material downloaded from it will not cause damage to property, including but not limited to loss of data, computer, virus infection, spyware, malicious software, Trojans or worms.
8. BEC shall not be liable to you or to any person claiming through the user for any loss or damages of any nature suffered including by not limited to loss of business revenues or anticipated savings, loss of profits, goodwill or any type of financial, punitive or exemplary, indirect or direct, consequential , special or similar loss or damages howsoever arising whether in contract, tort or other wise and incurred and arising as a result of use of or inability to use this Site, including without limitation, as a result of :-
a) any inaccuracy, incompleteness or any delay, interruption, error or omission in the delivery of any contents of this Site;
b) any decision made or action taken in reliance on any contents of this Site;
c) the loss of use, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the access, use, performance or functionality of this Site or any of its contents;
d) and/or internet communications in connection with the sue of this Site, any file or programme available for download or execution from or via this Site and any content of websites linked from this Site.
Nothing in these terms and conditions attempt to exclude liability which is not permissible under applicable law, including for death or personal injury, or for fraudulent misrepresentation.
9. The user may not use this Site to engage in activities which infringe the intellectual property or other rights of BEC and/or its licensors or in such a way so to compromise the privacy of others, to impersonate another person or for purposes which are immoral, illegal or destroy the integrity of any data or other computer based information or which would violate local, state or national laws of any country.
10. Save where otherwise appearing, the intellectual property rights and all other rights relating to the content ( including without limitation, information, graphics, software, text, sounds, images, trade marks, service marks, trade names and logos) of this site belong to BEC. The intellectual property rights and all other rights relating to content which is supplied in this Site under licence to BEC belongs to the relevant licensors. BEC and its licensors retain all right, title, interest and intellectual property rights in the content of this Site. Use of the content of this Site is restricted to personal use by the user.The user is granted a limited licence solely for the users’ own personal, non-commercial use to download software from this Site and the user is not permitted to alter, modify or adapt any software. Any storing, reprocessing, reutilising, reproduction, distribution, dissemination or transmission of all or part of the content of this Site is prohibited except where expressly permitted by BEC either on its own behalf or on behalf of its licensors. BEC is entitled to notify its licensors of the users use of this Site and, in the event of any breach by the user of their rights and the user is notified of their right to take appropriate action.
11.Messages sent by e-mail over the internet may not be secure and can be intercepted by third parties or incorrectly delivered or corrupted. BEC are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of messages sent or received by e-mail over the internet in connection with this Site. The user should not divulge personal information over the internet unless the User is using a secure or encrypted communications technology.
12 .This Site contains hypertext links to : a) associated web sites maintained by BEC and the User is warned that when the User enters such sites, the User will be subject to the terms and conditions of those sites;b) websites not maintained by BEC and the User is warned that when the User enters other web sites, via such hyperlinks, the User will not be subject to these terms and conditions and the User will not benefit from the protections afforded to you in using this Site. BEC will not be liable in any way for the content, availability or use of such third party web sites and the User uses such links entirely at the User’s risk.
13.No third party is permitted to link any other web site to this Site without obtaining prior written consent of BEC.
14.Copyright in the Site and the information set out on it belongs to BEC and may not be copied, transmitted or reproduced without BEC’s prior consent.
15. Main copyright notices:
Save where otherwise specified the contents of all the pages contained in this Site are ©Blackrock Education Centre. Reproduction of part or all of the contents of the pages in any form is prohibited other than in accordance with the following express permissions. The User may make an electronically stored, transient copy of these pages of this Site for the exclusive purpose of personal on-line viewing.
Assertion of Moral rights
Save where otherwise specified the author(s) of the literary and artistic works contained in this Site has/have asserted his/her/ their moral rights to be identified as the author of those works. Their identities are set out in the pages of the Site containing their works.
None of the above Terms and Conditions infringe your statutory rights.